We are running three sessions called the Robocup Rescue Development Squad with training on Saturday afternoons:
- Year 5 students: For one hour from 12.00pm - 1.00pm; and
- Year 6 students: For one hour from 1.15pm - 2.15pm; and
- Year 7 students: For one hour from 2.30pm - 3.30pm; and
- Year 7 students: For one hour from 3.45pm - 4.45pm; and
- Senior students: For one hour from 5.00pm - 6.00pm
It will create the best experience for your young engineer if he or she can join the class matching their year level at school. If, because of other commitments this is not possible, we pick the next closest class.
We can provide a loan NXT robot for students starting out. Students aiming to compete will need their own NXT or EV3 hardware.
Term 2 - 2017 Session Dates
Saturday 22nd April Saturday 29th April Saturday 6th May Saturday 13th May - No Session. Peter away Saturday 20th May Saturday 27th May Saturday 3rd June Saturday 10th June Saturday 17th June Saturday 24th June
These are all group sessions charged at $50 per hour. All students - 9 sessions x $50 = $450
Term 2 - 2016 Session Content
Club Engineer is all about serious learning. Our fees are higher than other robotics clubs, but we have a strict limit of six students per teacher / mentor so we can provide ample one-on-one attention.
We offer both group and one-on-one training:
For a group session to go ahead, we have a minimum number of two enrolments.
One-on-one sessions are available for specialist, focused learning. The cost is $120 per hour. Please contact us for details.
How to enrol
- Contact us to confirm availability, and the sessions you are booking are a good fit for your young engineer;
- Download, print, complete, scan, then email the PDF enrolment form, or
Download, complete, the email the DOCX enrolment form;
- Noeleen from the Learning Enrichment Studio will email you an invoice with options to pay by EFT.